Wednesday 16 June 2010

Shoe Of The Day

Shoes like this give me inspiration!! Knowing that they exist and people are wearing them only makes me feel better about wanting to start my own shoe line. When I searched for this shoe (Florsheim by Duckie Brown) online I saw that at most of the sites that sold it over the net were close to sold out, with the exception of Zappos that has an inventory so big it must be hard to sell all their sizes. The color combination is exciting, I would not have imagined it myself but it certainly pleases me to see that other designers are taking classic styles and putting modern twists on them to create something unique but not far fetched. If I did not have such other big expense right now I would be on these like white on rice!

No comments :

Post a Comment