Sunday 5 September 2010

Shoe Of The Day

While I have never been into the chunky shoe look, it is slowly starting to grow on me ever so slightly. Don't get me wrong, the shoes still needs to be refined and not have a crazy protruding sole or else I will hate it. This saddle by Alden is one of these types, in which I might have shunned in the past but now look at it in a new light. I don't know if this whole bombardment of the recent "chunky-wear-with-denim" trend is just sucking me in because everything sold seems to be going that direction or I am truly just expanding my tastes? Either way, I appreciate this shoe and it's color combination. It would look superb with a nice pair of dark denim jeans or simply could be worn with a casual pair of flat front khaki's. More than anything, I love the fact that saddle's are coming back!!!

Pictures provide by Leather Soul 

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment