Friday 29 October 2010

My Shoes # 4 - Church's



Considering that I just did a post about blue suede shoes and I have been yearning to get these back (from being stored in Italy), I figured that I would show you all, my pair of blue suede's by Church's. I absolutely love these shoes!! Despite having a white sole, they are great all year round and compliment a lot of the clothing that I tend to wear. And like I said in the post below, it is very common to find blue suede shoes made in the plain-toe derby style, hence my pair here. Now I just need to get a pair of blue suede brogued wingtips and make a set of blue suede apron-toe's with a crepe sole and my collection will be complete!! As you can see from the pictures below, they are very easy to wear casually, great for day-to-day activities (such as walking around Rome) and are easy to transition from casual to semi-dress attire. A must-have for all shoe enthusiasts!!


No comments :

Post a Comment