Saturday 30 April 2011

Shoes Of The Week - Saion


Summer is officially here in England; it is always sunny, hardly rains and the light colored shoes are beginning to come out, at least by me that is. So with that in mind I figured that I would display a couple of good options for the summer season, by one of my favorite Japanese makers, Saion. Now you will find that in England there are many 'gentleman' who wouldn't dare wear tan (or any shade like it) with blue/navy trousers, jeans or any other pant for that matter. And to me this is a mistake. Maybe I am not a 'gentleman,' in the traditional British meaning of the word, but when the sun comes out those two colors go together like white on rice.

As a matter of fact, I have an antiqued tan pair on today, as it is looking like it is going to be a marvelous day. And because the sun is becoming a common thing these days, I dare you, my dear readers, to fight your urge to wear black and grab your lighter colored shoes, and if you don't have a pair, go and buy one. It will truly open up the possibilities that you can manage to muster up in your wardrobe and give you a nice summer glow about you!! Enjoy the pics!


 7 Eyelets - That's Amazing!!


No comments :

Post a Comment