Sunday 1 May 2011

My Shoes #20 - To Boot New York


During my time at Nordstrom, I acquired a lot of To Boot New York shoes and this was one of the first models that I got, and definitely my favorite. It is just such a great summer shoe and it looks good with jeans but can also be dressed up in a casual sort of way. The toe, while it was already darkened from the get-go, was probably the first burnish that I ever actually did and it took me awhile to actually do it, as I had no idea what I was doing but was just so eager to give the shoe some contrast. Thankfully it actually turned up nicely and they have been going strong for quite some time, even with that razor thin sole. Like I said in an earlier post, I have been obsessed with loafers lately and it has definitely been expressed in my outfits as I have set my oxfords aside. While it is such a boring option, I have been longing for a simple black, elegant loafer but have yet to find the right one. Anyway, sorry that it has been awhile since my last personal shoe post, but it is not always easy finding someone to flash pics of me, at least not flattering ones that don't involve the background of my flat!


No comments :

Post a Comment