Sunday 1 August 2010

Picture Of The Day

To me, this is how people should dress: ELEGANTLY!!! I love how Ferragamo portrayed the people who wear their clothing in this ad. While the man looks all slicked-up in his suit, he manages to still keep his air of masculinity. He does this without dressing overly 'pretty' or 'flamboyant' which is great. His outfit is straightforward, good looking and simple. He makes it look so easy and really, it is. The hardest thing about dressing like that, is actually being able to afford it. Yet, there are so many people who actually can afford it but prefer to wear their Asics running shoes with their slacks. Why? I just don't get it!

The woman looks great! Being sexy without having to flaunt it is the best thing a woman can do for her attraction level to skyrocket, at least in my opinion. She hits the nail on the head with her simple, white 'look'. While I feel like the world is somewhat heading this direction, I know that we have a LONG way to go. Nonetheless, it is refreshing to see ads like this that give hope to how we could be if we all put a little more effort into presenting ourselves tastefully!!

No comments :

Post a Comment