Wednesday 18 August 2010

Shoe Of The Day

What's crazy is the difference between what a brand will offer in America versus the rest of the world. When I see Sutor Mantellassi shoes here in the States, the majority of them are boring and plain with a couple of interesting one's that are unique and forward. But in Italy, it's the opposite, most of them are extremely cool and unique and only a couple are for the conservative bunch. I have seen what Japanese people like by the orders they made while with Stefano Bemer and some of them were outlandish to say the least but many of the shoes were actually very unique and well thought out giving me quite a curiosity to go to Japan just to see the difference in what is offered there versus the States and Europe. Needless to say when I saw this pair by Sutor, I could only imagine that they must have either been offered in Europe or Asia but I still have hope that one day a shoe like this will grace the shelf of some upcoming, brave store in America. I will just hope that it is in my lifetime!!

No comments :

Post a Comment