Monday 9 August 2010

Shoe Of The Day

Like I have said before and like I will say again, detailing is what sets things apart in this world! Without those blue shoelace holders this would just be another nice suede dress boot. But with them, this boot by Rivolta is simply amazing!! My only wonder is whether or not the owner (author of blog Permanent Style, which is a great read for style knowledge and advice) tucks his jeans in when he wears them so that he can show the details that set his boots apart from the rest? Somehow I doubt it though!

For those that don't know, Rivolta is an older shoe company out of Milan who was having their shoes made by Stefano Bemer when I worked for him and by the look of these boots is still having them made by Bemer. Since their collaboration it seems that they have been expanding their business and I only hope to see them in the States sometime soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment