Wednesday 29 December 2010

My Shoes #11 - Gray Ferragamos


Being a big fan of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, here is another one of my many. I particularly like this one because of the color, a deep, dark gray. Loving this color, I never understood why gray-colored shoes did not become more popular in society. In reality, it's a very conservative color, much like brown and black and is easily paired with suits that you find most businessmen wearing. Yet, as I have said before, they are hard to come by. Come to think of it, I don't think that I have ever seen a gray whole-cut. How amazing would that be? I guess it's just another thing to add to my checklist of shoes to make/design/dream of.... But seriously, I never understand why things are the way they are. Who decided that brown should be the alternative to black? Not that I don't love brown shoes, but it just makes me curious as to who decided all of these rules and why certain colors are generally nonexistent when they should really be just as readily available as anything else! The shoe industry needs some big changes.......


No comments :

Post a Comment