Friday 31 December 2010

Shoes Of The Week (And Possibly Of The Year)


I have to say that Japanese men are hands down the most bold when it comes to creating bespoke shoes, at least from what I have seen. This pair by Stefano Bemer, which I borrowed from some Japanese person's Flickr site, has to be one of the coolest designs that I have ever seen. While the shoe is relatively simple itself, the coloring and detailing of the leather is just amazing and incredibly unique. This, to me, is what defines the beauty of bespoke. Getting a great fit is wonderful and all but creating a shoe that is going to be 1 of 1, is another feeling in itself, especially when people approach you and ask where you got your shoes. Well, this post brings 2010 to an end and I wanted to thank all of my readers and say that I hope that you have enjoyed my site as much as I have enjoyed writing it for you. May you all have a Happy New Year!!!! See you in 2011!

Photo Courtesy Of: Chickalot06

No comments :

Post a Comment