Wednesday 13 July 2011

Today's Favorites - Alfred Sargent

It's always mind-boggling to know how many cool shoes are sold each day, around the world, yet how few people I see actually wearing something that is worthy of being considered 'cool.' Take these MTO Alfred Sargent's, for example. They are wonderful! And what's even better is that the customer, had these made with his own design requests, almost a little bit like going bespoke. But even though I know that this is not the only guy in the world with a pair of gray suede dress shoes, I have NEVER seen one gracing a well-dressed man's feet. And as sick as I am for shoes, I am the guy looking at everyone's shoes as they walk passed me. So, as I write this blog, and see all of these cool shoes on the internet and on the shoe shelves, it makes me think about where they go when they get purchased? Maybe they just get put on a pedestal and become an object of admiration for the customer? Who knows? But if you are reading this and wear unique shoes and don't mind sharing a picture, please feel free to send me one, so that I can have some proof and even put you up on the blog, if you so desire....


No comments :

Post a Comment