Thursday 19 May 2011

My Shoes #21 - Sperry #1


On that note of American's favorite summer shoe and Sperry's, I just recently got back one of my favorite shoes of all time. For me, the navy blue and white classic Sperry boat shoe is universal! I can wear them with anything except a suit and the outfit will coordinate. And to prove just that, I decided to dress them up a little bit for this party that I want to and create an outfit that was one part English Dandy and one part classic American boy. That being, I had my Sperry's and some jeans but then paired that with my button-up, waistcoat and bow tie. And the look seemed to hit the target because many people were diggin' the outfit. So that just goes to show that if you are a proud owner of a pair of Sperry's there are far more outfits that you could create rather than simply wearing them only with your shorts or chinos. Now, I just can't wait to get back all of my other 7 Sperry's that I have waiting for me in the States. But they are going to arrive just in time for summer so be on the look out!


No comments :

Post a Comment