Sunday 22 May 2011

Today's Favorites - Rider Boot Co.


I must say that these are absolutely stunning!! The fabric on these just might be one of the nicest one's that I have seen thus far, paired with a boot or shoe. I particularly like when a black leather shoe (or boot) is paired with a fabric that is a mixture between black and white, which in turn gives off a gray look, as is the case with this amazing herringbone tweed by Rider Boot Co.. For me, this is how a black shoe should be made, in order to take away from it's flatness and to give it more character. And to give away a little about my first design that I am working on and getting the pattern cut for, I will say that it is of this nature, that being, it will be a shoe composed of a flannel fabric and black leather. Having this boot in mind, I am quite pleased that I have been seeing more and more balmoral boots being made and put into production, although these are MTO, it's still nice to know that they are becoming more and more available. I must praise Ron Rider of Rider Boot Co. for the lovely designs and beautiful boots that I have seen of his inventory because there is nothing like a nice boot!

Pictures Courtesy Of: Leffot


No comments :

Post a Comment