Friday 14 January 2011

Shoes Of The Week


I don't know what I love more, the actual picture (the outfit, socks, pants, shoes, the shot etc.) or just the shoes themselves? This has to be one of the coolest, if not, the coolest picture I have ever seen regarding shoes. The perfectly cropped pants, just enough to show those purple socks, paired with these shoes that almost look unreal, yet in reality, are perfect pieces of art with a patina to die for! While I do like Berluti, for their magnificent looks, I have to say that in person they always look a little frail to me, like I would be afraid to wear them for fear of truly ruining them, even though I prance around avoiding everything and anything that could harm my shoes: puddles, grass, dirt etc. Nevertheless, I do love this shoe and also love this picture and have to say that even though I probably wouldn't wear the outfit he has on, I admire the fact that this person was wearing it!!

No comments :

Post a Comment