Thursday 20 January 2011

Today's Favorites - Random's


Shoes Above: Martegani


Shoes Above: Tricker's


Shoes Above: Tom Ford


Shoes Above: Allen Edmonds

Shoes Above: Crockett & Jones for Brooks Brothers

Well, I figured that I would give you a little bit of color that I don't usually put on here. I actually really like it when makers create something in green. It can really look good if done properly. The Tom Ford is particularly nice, not only because of it's deep, forest green but also because of the aesthetics of it: large tassel, tight waist, long split-toe etc. I own one green dress shoe by Silvano Sassetti and I am anxiously waiting to acquire another, either by creating one or getting one of those olive colored Edward Green boots! 

White shoes on the other hand, I have not been such a big fan of lately. I like the look of them but have always been hesitant to wear them. This could very well be that because before I lived in rainy Enlgand, I lived in rainy Seattle. So, in reality, I have never lived in a place that would give me ample opportunity to put them to use, which most likely subconsciously put me off. But I really do like the two styles above!

Pictures Of Green Shoes Courtesy Of: Style Forum

No comments :

Post a Comment