Friday 7 January 2011

Shoes Of The Week


I can't say who these who are by, but I must say that they are absolutely AMAZING!! These have to be the coolest roller-skates I have ever seen in my entire life, and while that it not a hard feat to overcome, no one can deny just how absolutely fantastic these are. Granted, I would have much more appreciated the actual boot as a normal wearing shoe, but the person who skates in these will definitely be the most stylist skater ever to have lived! 

I love the fact that they coupled these skates/chukka boots with the fat skateboard-shoe laces, something that you would never see paired with a dress shoe and just seems throw off this entire look even more! This idea certainly shows just how intricate art can become depending on how elaborate the artists mind can be. I only wish I knew who made these. I know that Anthony Delos has done something similar but I am not convinced that those are his shoes. Nevertheless, I would not mind having those as my roller-skates, that's for sure!

Picture Courtesy Of: Parisian Gentleman 
                                For The Discerning Few

No comments :

Post a Comment