Friday 25 March 2011

Shoes Of The Week


Barker Black golf shoes = killin' it! These just might be the coolest golf shoes that I have ever seen, and while I don't even play golf (not because I don't like it, but because I suck at it), you can bet your life that if I did, and was rich, I would be wearing these bad boys on the course. Seeing these makes me realize how much I appreciate one aspect of golf. That is, you can have the most conservative guy ever, in terms of dress attire and beliefs, wearing the craziest, most outrageous outfits on the golf course. Where else do you see old, conservative men wearing pants with 25 colors in them? Nowhere!.........That's great!

I envy the guy, cool enough to be wearing Barker Black golf shoes, hitting hole's in one, drinking Gin & Tonic's and driving the little cart drunk at 3pm. You have to love those rich man sports! I mean, what other sport can you wear dress shoes while playing? None that I can think of. And being able to see a company that makes great looking dress shoes, actually make a pair for a sport to trudge around in wet grass, is pretty cool and makes me wish that I was rich enough to retire and take up golf!

No comments :

Post a Comment