Friday 4 March 2011

Shoes Of The Week



Lately, I feel like I have been putting a lot of crazy colored shoes from French and Japanese makers on my blog and representing just a certain sect of the shoe industry. When, in fact, I am a lover of all shoes and happen to really like simple, elegant pieces such as these two pairs from To Boot New York. What I particularly like about them are the rich cognac color that they come in, which in my opinion is damn near perfect for the ultimate jean compliment. In the perfect world (where my feet are not jacked up), I would wear leather soled shoes like these with my jeans, everyday. But unfortunately, my feet need a break every now and then, and I have to throw on some Nike's or Vans or whatever that has soft squishy soles, just to give my feet a little EVA/soft rubber cushioning (sometimes my self-pity ramble's on and on unconsciously, sorry).

But yes, these two pairs are great and I would love to own either one. In reality, they are two styles, that any shoe guy should have in the closet. They don't have to be in this color but a simple loafer as well as a nice chelsea boot are two things that deserve to be occupying shelf space in your house! If you are in the market currently and indecisive about a model, I would give my recommendations for either one of these! I believe that they are both currently found at Nordstrom.




No comments :

Post a Comment